SIGN UP for our newsletter NOW and download our FREE Fraud 101 Ebook, you will also receive updates and news.
FraudEdge has had a considerable positive impact on the running of our company; they have helped us to review our fraud management system. Their help and extremely professional service has been very welcome and has proven to be very cost effective. They provide a hands-on service and are always available at the end of the phone. Paddy K, SME Businessman, Wicklow.
"Robert investigated an investee company for us and uncovered deficiencies in accounting procedures particularly in respect of revenue recognition in long term contracts. This was instrumental in the non-completion of €1.5m investment by our firm." Private Equity Client
‘Rob and Róisín at FraudEdge helped us to design and implement our Fraud Management Strategy so that it is an integral element of our management routine. They are responsive and always ready to take a call and we love their service as well as the results.’ Declan B. SME Business Owner, Dublin.
‘Robert Kelly has an enviable eye for detail - he has looked after my business accounts for many years and looked after my interests in a recent takeover. His advice was accurate and his analysis of the figures was excellent - he is a man of integrity and ethics and I would highly recommend him.' Dr. Niall M. Healthcare Services Provider, Dublin.
- We're gonna win some and lose some in #brexit https://t.co/UoM7CuCXuR
- Top Ten #TaxTips for Irish Business Owners #elevenshour #sandyford #irishBizRT https://t.co/7PXaepstkJ
- Access to My Enquiries for Solicitors - Chartered Accountants Ireland https://t.co/KZKeisyJBZ
- Taxation of Paternity Benefit - Chartered Accountants Ireland https://t.co/2uyWGpD7mC
- Presumption of Honesty? - Chartered Accountants Ireland https://t.co/wPruj56oIX
Charles Ponzi was best known for the financial crimes he committed when he conned investors into giving him millions of dollars, and paid them returns with other investors’ money.
The client ultimately pleaded guilty to intentionally cause injury and all other charges were withdrawn. This plea breached a suspended…